Understanding Consumer Interests in Organic Foods
Project Duration: Research Ongoing
- Demand Drivers for Organic Food Purchases in the U.S. Paper presented to the 47th Annual Conference of the Food Distribution Research Society.
- Production vs. Purchasing: Why do People Who Believe the Organic Production Methods are Important Not Correlate with People Who Purchase Organics
- Purchasing Behavior and Production Values: What We Don't Understand About Consumer Interest in Organics
- Purchasing Organic Food in the U.S. Food Systems: A Study of Attitudes and Practice
- What We Don't Understand About Public Interest in Organics