Examining the Economic and Policy Aspects of New Jersey's Agriculture and Food Industries
Research Team: Brian Schilling, Lucas, Marxen, Kevin Sullivan
Project Duration: 1/2001 to 12/2015
This program area focuses on various economic, policy, and land use aspects of New Jersey's agricultural and food complex.
Contact: Brian Schilling
- Are Current Agricultural Initiatives Meeting Our Goals?
- Does New Jersey Agriculture REALLY Matter? A Critical Review of Agricultural Economics
- Economic Overview of New Jersey Farming
- Feeding New Jerseyans, Fueling the Economy: The Importance of New Jersey's Food Industries
- Global Concerns in Food Safety and Bioterrorism (Sessions 1 and 2)
- Shaping New Jersey's Agricultural Future
- The American Food Production and Distribution System: Lessons from New Jersey
- Trends in New Jersey Agriculture: Who are the Farmers of Tomorrow?
- What Are the Facts About Agriculture? A Critical Look at Farm Economics in Southern New Jersey
- What the Public Values About Farm and Ranch Land
Food Policy Institute Fact Sheets and Research Briefs
- The Economic Importance of New Jersey's Food and Beverage Manufacturing Sector
- The Economic Importance of New Jersey's Food System in 2002